Tuesday, October 11, 2016

LAST DAY! GRAB YOUR DEAL NOW! DESIGNER DECORATIONS SALE!

Welcome to my first (and probably only) 'blo'garage sale. This has been A LOT of work! It'd be nice to have been able to set up a tent, and shake hands with all of you - but we will just have to pretend. Here you'll find all my wares, and I hope you'll scoop them up so they don't get squandered in storage, since they don't work in the new space.

Rules are simple: 

1. Pay with paypal. If you don't have a paypal account, you can check out as a guest. Click on the "Buy Now" button and it will take you directly to the purchase page! 

2. First come, first sold. No holds. Sorry - but managing that would be far more difficult than it probably seems. If you click on a button and it will not allow you to buy, it means the item has sold and I have just not had the chance to remove the listing.

3. I'll cover the shipping, but you have to wait a bit to receive it. All purchases will be shipped with the most economical method via USPS, or UPS ground.

4. I've described everything as best as I can, and the photos you see are of the ACTUAL item, or in certain cases, pieces made from the fabric listed. If an item is still available by a retailer, I have provided you with a link to their photos.

5. All sales are final, unless of course there's some sort of terrible and egregious error on my part, or you're sent the wrong item - which consequently won't happen, but we have to cover the bases, right?

6. When an item has sold, I will remove it from the blog post as soon as I possibly can. I will email the purchaser the listing information and photos as seen here, before it is permanently removed. (Please make sure that your email via Paypal is correct!)

7. In case you had your eye on something and found that it wasn't here when you came back, I've put a list of the sold items all the way down at the bottom! 

8. If you'd like to see a larger picture, you can click on the photo here, and a larger picture will appear. 

Ok, on to the loot: 
FYI: THIS IS THE LAST OF THE LOOT! 
I will not be adding anything else to this list, and once everything has sold, I will take this post down. Thank you all so much for your support! It means the world to me that these pieces are finding such wonderful new homes! 


BLUE AND WHITE CHINOISERIE BUD VASE


I have two of these little fellas. They make wonderful bud vases for a bedroom, bathroom, or tucked into a bookcase. I have so much blue and white porcelain that I feel like I could open a store! These have had their place in my heart and home for a long time, but it's time they move on, so I can whittle down that massive collection to the pieces that will fit in my new space. 

Dimensions: 5.5" T, 3.5" Diameter

$10.00


BLUE AND WHITE CHINOISERIE BUD VASE


I have two of these little fellas. They make wonderful bud vases for a bedroom, bathroom, or tucked into a bookcase. I have so much blue and white porcelain that I feel like I could open a store! These have had their place in my heart and home for a long time, but it's time they move on, so I can whittle down that massive collection to the pieces that will fit in my new space. 

Dimensions: 5.5" T, 3.5" Diameter

$10.00
GERMAN ROE BUCK BLACK FOREST DEER ANTLERS


I was happy that the four mounts that I had from Germany found homes so quickly. I have five more that are not on wood mounts. You could use these as shelf decor, or purchase a wood mount and mount them yourself. These were all purchase from Brimfield, Mass during the Brimfield Antique Fair. They came from Big Daddy Antiques, which has a store in California, but does the Antique Show Circuit in Georgia, Texas, and Mass. Etsy and eBay sellers would have you think that these are made of gold. (These are not, by the way.) Even the resin ones retail for $90/each! Because each of these is slightly different, they are listed individually with the best overall length and widest width measurements (of the antlers) below! They are sold indivdually, for the DIRT cheap price of just $25.00 each! What am I thinking!? 


Dimensions: 9.5" T (total), 3.75" W (between antlers)
$25.00
GRAY LINEN YARDAGE


I bought this fabric to reupholster the project chair that I pulled from the trash - but I have decided to go a different way. Now it can be yours. 

Dimensions: 54" Wide x 5.5 Yards
Closest Benjamin Moore Color Match: Amherst Gray HC-167
Solid yardage with no cuts 

$45.00 (for all)

MUSHROOM VELVET YARDAGE


I had a beautiful set of French chairs when I was living in the first apartment. I bought them for the new apartment, and then they didn't work out. I found this beautiful mushroom colored velvet for reupholstering and had my seamstress make a little piping, so there's a strange little cut in the bottom of this. Please note the measurements if you're interested in buying this one! 

Dimensions: 2.5 Yards Total
a 26" slight curve that take the last 1/2 yard down to 39.5" usable yardage
2 Full Yards at 56" wide
Closest Benjamin Moore Color Match: Fairview Taupe HC-85
Solid yardage with one small cut, read dimensions

$30.00 (for all)
GOLD AND TAUPE TARTAN PLAID THROW w/ FRINGE


Just like the other throws that I have for sale, I bought this for ACTUAL use, and never used it. Since I decided to make changes to the way that I use a space, the things that are decorative with no reason need to find new homes. (I say this now ... who knows if I'll actually stick to my guns!) So, this one is up for grabs. Beautiful, and super soft! Like new.

Dimensions: 50x60
Closest Benjamin Moore Color Match: (Darkest Color (Gold): Stuart Gold: HC-10)

$20.00


PILLOW COVER PAIRS (PILLOW COVERS ONLY)


I have two pairs of pillow covers that I used on the sofa here for a very short period of time. They are lovely, but they won't work with the new look. So, off to new homes they go ... hopefully! The first are these gorgeous eyelet linen front pillows: 


Dimensions: 22x22"
Closest Benjamin Moore Color Match: (Gold Eyelet on the Linen) Bryant Gold HC-7

$35.00 (for the pair)
PAIR OF IKEA SANELA GRAY VELVET PILLOW COVERS (COVERS ONLY)




I think I bought these for the bedroom, but never used them. One is still in the package! Oh, man, I think when I'm done with this blogarage sale I'm gonna need to seriously look into addiction therapy. Retail for $10 each at Ikea, and are not for sale on the website.

Dimensions Overall: 26x26"
Closest Benjamin Moore Color Match: Stormy Sky 1616

$15.00 (for the pair)

This is it folks! Anything else is furniture and much too large and expensive to ship. If you are local, and are interested in furniture that I have available, please send me an email, or leave a comment below! 

SOLD ITEMS
Velvet Pumpkins Set of 6 in Snow White
Velvet Pumpkins Set of 6 in Harvest 
Velvet Pumpkins Set of 5 in Mushroom
Pair of Antique Brass Tray Base Candle Sconces 
15.5 Yards Copper/Apricot Decorative Tape Trim -  Notions
Black and Gold Round Convex Mirror
2+ yards of cream and chocolate buffalo check fabric
3 yards of butterscotch/honey velvet fabric 
All 4 of the German Roe Deer Mounts 
Lucite Antler Pair
Ecumenical Prayer Candle Holder 
Nate Berkus Turtle Shell
1 yard Charlotte Moss Fanny fabric
1+ yard of faux nubby belgian linen fabric
Robert Allen scenic remnants
Ballard Essential Tablecloth in chocolate twill
Scalamandre le Tigre remnant
Brass Lamp with Burlap Shade
Pair of Pottery Barn Abbott Throw Blankets in Ice Blue
Pair of 20x20 antique rug pillow covers
Pink Linen Full/Queen Pottery Barn Duvet Cover
Couture Lamps Gold Pagoda Lamp with Linen Shade
Set of 5 White Washed Wood Shells
Bleached Whitetail Antler
Collection of 17 Bug Balls
Roe Deer Antler #1, 2, and 3, and 5
Gilded Iron Candle Holder
I Married Adventure 1942 Printing
Hand on Torch Candle Holder
Carved Wood Wall Cherub
Vintage Carpenters Tape
Pair of Antiqued Brass Candlesticks
Skeleton Key on Tassel
Moss Green Velvet fabric
Blue and White Double Happiness Vase
Black and White Cowhide Rug
French Thank You Cards
Calvin Klein Ombre Blanket w/ Fringe
Both Strands of Silver Leafed Wood Beads
Hardware
Turned Wood Bowl
Chandelier Lampshades
Camel Velvet Pillow Cover Pair
Antler Calligraphy Brush

6 comments:

  1. Are you sure you don't have anymore velvet pumpkins?
    BTW-where is the best place to buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you show us a pic of the piece of Le Tigre? Would like to see what the pattern looks like in that narrow width. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pink linen duvet cover! Love it even more because now it's mine! :) Thank you Artie! This is a great sale!

    Barbara G

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf?!?!? what is that chinoiserie chest/!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? omg. you never share!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I expect shipment of the antler calligraphy brush soon? Maybe I purchased a sold item??

    susan rainbolt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    You are weldone for shared . Like and admire your post .

    ReplyDelete