Friday, July 28, 2017

AWESOME Stuff For Sale

I am working on the guest room in tandem with my master bedroom, and I just can not believe how much stuff I've amassed in the short time I've lived in this apartment. I mean, I moved in in November! It's only July! It's like Sanford and Sons meets Grey Gardens over here! 

What's worse is it's all BEAUTIFUL stuff! Which stands to reason, right? I mean, why else would I have bought it in the first place! LOL! So, I hope one of you beautiful people will help take this off my hands, and put it into your beautiful home! 

Prices are super reasonable, and I'll cover the shipping charges. You will just have to wait a bit for me to pack and ship, but they'll head out of here by August 5th. All sales final. You know the drill! I'll keep adding to this throughout the weekend, and probably during next week too! 

YES! I have THAT much stuff! 

Take a look around, let me know what you think! Happy to help with any questions you might have, so send an email or post a comment and we'll get the ball rolling. Everything will ship insured in the unlikely event of breakage. Almost everything here is fragile.

Without further ado ... 

Click on the photo to see larger image
Approximate Height 9"
Sold as a Pair
SOLD
Check out the other stuff! 
INCLUDES shipping to the Continental United States of America via USPS Insured Priority Mail

Can't really speak to the age of these, but they're gorgeous. A matched pair of chinoiserie ginger jars in the blue and white that everyone is so fond of! About 9" tall with the lids. All sales final. Will ship no later than 8/5/17.

Click on the photo to see larger image
Approximate Height 21"
Sold as a Pair
$70.00
INCLUDES shipping to the Continental United States of America via USPS Insured Priority Mail

These are really interesting candle sticks, made of resin, although they look like cerused wood. Great condition, no nicks or bruises. Paint finish on the resin is as they were manufactured. All sales final. Will ship no later than 8/5/17.




Click on the photo to see the larger image
Approximate Height 9" 
Sold as one without the lid
$40.00
INCLUDES shipping to the Continental United States of America via USPS Insured Priority Mail

Very cool little tea jar with no lid, has a interesting floral/garden like scene to it, with the greek key detail on the bottom. All sales final. Will ship no later than 8/5/17.


Click on the photo to see the larger image
Approximate Height 13.5" 
Sold as one
$40.00
INCLUDES shipping to the Continental United States of America via USPS Insured Priority Mail

Made of resin, but made to look like carved, cerused wood. Great condition, no nicks or bruises. Paint finish (patina) on the resin is as they were manufactured. All sales final. Will ship no later than 8/5/17.


Click on the photo to see the larger image
Approximate Height 10" 
Sold as one without the lid
$40.00
INCLUDES shipping to the Continental United States of America via USPS Insured Priority Mail

Very cool blue and white ginger jar (the blue on this one is a little more cobalt than the others) with no lid. All sales final. Will ship no later than 8/5/17.


Click on the photo to see the larger image
108" Round,  Full Length for a 48" Round Table
Sold as one
$55.00
INCLUDES shipping to the Continental United States of America via USPS Insured Priority Mail

I never used this tablecloth. It was an idea I had when I was going to switch things up in the living and dining room, and I outlived the return policy! So, my procrastination can be your score! All sales final. Will ship no later than 8/5/17. Color is Off White Twill. 

Click on the photo to see larger image
Approximate Height 10"
Sold as a Pair
SOLD
Check out the other stuff! 

Can't really speak to the age of these, but they're gorgeous. A matched pair of chinoiserie ginger jars in the blue and white that everyone is so fond of! About 10" tall with the lids. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I couldn't click "buy now" fast enough! Have been dying for a pair of double happiness jars for ages - I can't believe you're letting go of these....but I'm sure glad to take them off your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blue and white collection. Looking for a pair- or at least similar looking individual pieces. I will keep coming back. Love everything here!

    ReplyDelete