Monday, June 21, 2010

Back from Beauty

Oh what a wonderful getaway! The folks of the Brandywine Valley really have something to be proud of. We got back last night after a quick trip to see Winterthur (pronounced Winter-Tour), NeMours, and Longwood Gardens ... the estates of the DuPont families. I took hundreds of pictures - many of them among the best I've ever taken, and I plan on showing them to you soon. But for now, I need a nap, and after ... a little play time in my own garden.

Nothing like a trip to see something like this to get you inspired:

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Wish I had a garden like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful inspiration picture -- oh I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are wonderful places for photographs and inspriation. Now if only we had a gardening staff like theirs!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice...you musta had a great time!
    **Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a delightful place to visit and be inspired. I want more pictures asap, please. ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous! Now Artie you know that you don't want to miss my great Giveaway!

    Come and see!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the rest of photo's. Beautiful garden.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why can't I see that as I look out my window? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, that would inspire me too! Look forward to the 'tour' in pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This garden is definitely on my 'Bucket List of Gardens.' Looking forward to your pics!
    Hugs N herbal Blessings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete