Friday, August 6, 2010

FRIDAY: Vignette Fridays

I'm so excited to try this new meme all about vignettes. We all love vignettes, so I'm sure everyone has at least one picture they can post each week! Now, these vignettes might be of bookcases, dresser or tabletops, or your cropped photos from other meme's like Tablescape Thursday. You can even use garden vignettes and your cropped photos from meme's like Outdoor Wednesday. Feel free to link up, and link back as many of your vignettes as you'd like.

The button for this weekly party is here:

Feel free to post it to let everyone know that you are participating, and direct them back to Color Outside the Lines to see all of the other vignettes! This week, I am sharing the vignette I put together for a friend and new client.



I'll be sharing much more of their home as we finish the project, so keep an eye out for it!

Link up here:






Thank you so much for playing along, make sure to visit everyone who participates in the inaugural edition of Vignette Fridays! :)

13 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PICTURE ARTIE. COMFY, COZY, ELEGANT, SIMPLE. STUNNING. G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo! Lovely job, Artie. I can't wait to see more of this room. I can tell you're super good at what you do! How can we acquire your services? Giney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing the rest of your project... Thanks for inviting me to join!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Artie,
    I'm so excited to join your party! Believe me, I will be a regular participant. I linked back to Color Outside the Lines at the end of my posts, so people can visit you! You're the best!
    BTW, this room is right up my ally! I love the stripe pillows and the leather coffee table. Of course San Francisco is my favorite book on that ottoman!
    xo Delores

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always up for attending a new party! Thanks for the invite, Artie. I'm linking up a recent post.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic idea, Artie!
    I spent the day with Leila yesterday, but I promise to join in the fun next Friday!

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Artie, thanks for the party invite. I kept looking last night for the link up and then almost forgot this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gracious host! I put your link in my sidebar. With WP I still haven't figured out how to add an icon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had FORGOTTEN about VF -- I will participate next week (although I did post a couple of Vignettes earlier this week -- I should have waited!)

    So glad you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very nice thing you are doing..

    ReplyDelete
  11. ... I added a little link! Fun!

    ReplyDelete