Friday, August 20, 2010

FRIDAY: Vignette Fridays

Wow! Week 3 and we're growing! YAY! Let me thank each and everyone of you who is joining this week, and those of you who joined last week. I made an effort to visit each of you personally, for making my first week of Vignette Friday more than just a post about my vignettes! You're all the best! The button to post on your blog this week is here:

Please post it to let everyone know that you are participating, and direct them back to Color Outside the Lines to see all of the other vignettes! At the bottom of the page, you'll find where you can add your link thanks to inlinkz! This week, I am sharing the vignette I put together for the bathroom before it was finished. I know - oldies, but goodies this week even though I really wanted to get my hands on something new while we get our schedules more in line. Who knew I could be so busy?



15 comments:

  1. Love that table in your bathroom! Joining your party again...thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, see Artie, here's the thing...even though those may be "old news" to you-they are refreshingly new to newer followers. Loving it-especially those large sage colored soaps! Lovely! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artie, I like the juxtaposition of the clear glass against the wooden table. It's simple but yet so very interesting. Love the print, too.
    So fun to see everyone else's vignettes; there have been a lot of ideas for others to "borrow", add their own spin to them, and incorporate into their individual decorating. ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the TIME it takes! I'm still enjoying perusing your blog.Thanks for hosting. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vignette, Artie.

    Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Artie, I have some cardiac testing this morning, but I HAD to check you out first. You know I adore that bathroom. I'll browse the others when I get back!
    xoxo Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bathroom vignette. It would be perfect at my house. I have framed plants, bugs, and nests sitting around. Thanks a lot for hosting this creative meme! Look forward to joining you often.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bathroom table vignette. Great jars and love that table.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that spoon!! (scoop?)
    I can look at your oldies all day long

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this table, but all the textures are what really speak to me. Beautiful vignette!! I'm lovin' dc talk too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Artie, You always have the prettiest vignettes...even in the bathroom. Love the table and the clear jars. xo, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I may have to jump off the fence about starting a blog...just so I can join your parties! Wonder how you manage your own blog and enjoy visiting others at the same time (without completely all else?!) In the meantime, I'll fence sit and enjoy the parties. Great vignettes.

    carols

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just learned about your party and hope to join in soon.
    I can do vignettes easier than tablescapes.
    Will add you to my party page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was going to link up, but it's too late.. I'll just save it for next week! This has been fun.. love your vignettes.

    ReplyDelete