Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pottery Barn Paint Colors - Spring/Summer 2011

Scott and I took a little trip today to Rochester so that I could pick up an absolute must-have in this house: Capri Blue Volcano scented candles in the mercury glass holder from Anthropologie! I absolutely love the smell ... probably because it reminds me of sweet tarts, my guilty pleasure.

While we were out, I stopped into Pottery Barn to check out the store in Rochester, and picked up the 2011 Spring/Summer deck of colors which have me thinking about repainting. Here they are:

pottery barn paint colors

So which are calling out to you? Having seen a few of them on the wall in the store, I have to admit that I am running to Benji Moore tomorrow to get a sample of Sandy Hook Gray (BM HC-108) to see if it's as great here as it was there.

Some of you may remember this photo from my blog, or where I found it HGTV's Rate My Space:

sandy hook gray benjamin moore pottery barn

This beautiful bedroom is the work of a designer from the Washington DC area named Heidi Johnston. She inspired thousands through the photos of her beautifully decorated home. In this room, she painted the walls BM Sandy Hook Gray and then paired it whites, creams, and soft muted blues ... ooo, let's not forget, brown!

Lovely, isn't it? By the way - are you looking for new accessories with your new color?
Click on the photo to be redirected to some of the most beautiful glass art ever made!

6 comments:

  1. Love the neutrals. Hazy Skies, Sandy Hook and Sparrow. And I'd throw in a little Hale Navy. They'd be perfect in my imaginary Beach House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh...Artie...love the new deck. I didn't know the new one was out yet. I'm liking the Hazy Skies...not sure if it's saturated enough for me though...hmmmm...also love Azores and Urban Nature...
    Isn't that store in Rochester great? Even though we have a huge store here in Syracuse, I always manage to find something at the RV Mall when I'm there (closest Anthro store to me).
    Have a great week!!!
    **Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, who are you tryin' to kid?!! the pb paint colors got you thinking about paints??? I think Scott would agree with me that you never STOP thinking about painting!!!!!:O

    :):):)

    joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are in the throes of remodeling an 1800's beach house and I am so drawn to the blue haze...so calming - gorgeous bedroom image!!

    ReplyDelete