Monday, May 7, 2012

Gray Sofas

I needed a break. I've been working too hard for my own good on my cross bottles these last couple of days. Now, I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end ... but the lead up has been extremely draining. Not only am I tired and sore, my sleep schedule is totally off. So, in the spirit of keeping my sanity, I turned to searching for inspiration pictures that blend all of new my favorite elements. My gray velvet slipcover is due to be delivered by the end of May and I'm giddy at the thought of it!


Designer Credit: Palmer Weiss 

Check that out! White chairs, gray velvet sofa and leopard print! I'm even liking that orange chair! 

Shabby Slips Austin, Tx - via Cote de Texas

Wow. I mean, here we are again. White chairs and leopard mixed with the gray velvet. When I was in Texas last September, I popped into Shabby Slips for the first time. A great stop if you live or visit the area. A beautiful space of inspiration! 

I suppose I better get back to work. If you're Brimfield bound, make sure to come by and say hello. We'll be at J&J Field Friday and Saturday, space G26. I'll have bottles, chippy shutters, brass and silver trays, bleached antlers, roe buck trophies, leather books, and more ... even that trumeau mirror you've seen above my fireplace and my gilded dining room chairs! 

8 comments:

  1. I resisted for a long time but I'm really liking the infusion of mid-Century pieces lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.....How you doin'?
    Wish I lived close so I could go to your sale. :)
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I love this and I LOVE that orange chair. It's my new favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Artie I know you will have a hugely successful weekend!! A great assortment of wares to offer!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes one wonder ,what is going above the mantel next?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both gray sofas. My son and his family are moving to Austin and I will be visiting them in a month or two. I'll have to find Shabby Slips and check it out. Sounds like you will have lots of treasures that are on everyone's hit list, so I am sure Brimfield will be a big success for you.
    Best...Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to hear about Brimfield so you will definitely need to do a post on that! Also, I have that cocktail table in right now at my shop that is in the first picture and everyone loves it! Ours is in the silver finish but I really like the one in gold as well! Love the gray sofa as well! Best of luck!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete