Nate Berkus for Curated Kravet
Gorgeous, right? So, inspired by this, there are a few changes in the works at The Apartment. Not too many - but enough that I think there'll be a noticeable change for the good, and that will work better overall with the way that I need to use that space.
1. Bye Bye ottoman/daybed/settee. That'll go into the bedroom that WAS to be a dining room.
2. Hello rectangular table, part dining room table part library table.
3. Hello benches. I have two, vintage sewing stools. They're slightly different, but much more likely to play well as dining room seating. I'll find two more, reupholster the seats, and voila.
4. Bye Bye French chairs with the slips. I have no idea what I'll do with these. Probably sell them, maybe repurpose the slips and donate the chairs? I'm up in the air on this!
5. Grab 2 Lanterns from storage (thankfully, I have something SUPER similar to these already!)
6. Enter different chairs. Possibly the bamboo pavilion chairs, maybe something mismatched and upholstered.
Now, how long will it take me to get this all finished and pulled together? We'll see!