Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rounding the corner ...

I might have gotten more done if American Idol hadn't stolen my attention ... that along with massive amounts of reading I had left to do, still, I did start to round one corner, and before you know it ... it'll be time to finish up with the grout ...

You can see that the walls are still a myriad of colors. The towels indicate where the new warming bar will be ... thank you all so much for your input! I value it completely ... looks like hardwired and mounted are the top of everyone's list. More to come, later.

4 comments:

  1. It looks so professional Artie. Keep tiling--it'll get done before you know it. The heated towel bar by the shower is such a luxury. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems you're a pretty handy guy! I've never tried tiling...maybe I'll have to try that...someday. Looks good so far! Can't wait for the updates...Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artie, this will be so gorgeous! Can't wait for the end result
    xoxo Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, Mr. Jack of All Trades (and master of them all!)
    I must have stolen your sleep. I slept like the dead for over 12 hours!
    I giggled picturing you jamming out to sister Act and tiling in the middle of the night. It will be done soon, and be beautiful and one big thing ticked off your list! There's an end in site, twin!
    xo Isa

    ReplyDelete