Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TUESDAY: Inspiring Spaces by Lisa Luby Ryan

Well it's not the first time I have showcased the beautiful talents of Texas based interior designer Lisa Luby Ryan. When I was first introduced to her talents, I shared them with you here. I was in love with her home in that December Christmas feature, and I made it a point to look into what Ms. Ryan was up to ever so often. As her business grew, so did her portfolio, and I figure now is as good a time as any to share it with all of you.

Lisa owns Vintage Living, a trend-setting European antiques and home furnishings boutique in Dallas, and has a full line of lamps and accessories available through arteriors.com. A professional designer since 1985, Lisa started her design with an eye for English flair, even opening a shop (prior to Vintage Living) where she specialized in a romantic cottage look. But now Lisa builds gorgeous spaces blending French, Italian and Swedish antiques and found objects.

She's been featured in Veranda, Dallas Interior Design magazines, British Country Homes & Interiors, Traditional Home, Country Living ... the list goes on. For more on her and to see her amazing portfolio, check out her website here. And for now, feast your eyes on the rooms designed by the extremely talented Lisa Luby Ryan!















6 comments:

  1. Artie simply gorgeous!!Love her design sense!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Im digging these spaces.


    Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I can't really put my finger on it but I have mixed emotions about the pics you have posted. With the exception of the glorious crystal chandeliers; I'm not seeing a design sense what I personally would describe as extraordinaire.
    Sorry Artie. -Brenda-
    P.S: How is votre pied ... your foot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - gorgeous, soft, beautiful spaces! I love the mirror in the second picture and all of the shells she used for display in the later pictures...so pretty!

    http://bjdhausdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to of found your blog- amazing - inspiring photos, love them..
    Excited to follow your lovely blog..
    Karryann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all! Every room is to die for.

    ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete