Monday, June 20, 2011

TUESDAY: Inspiring Spaces by Jane Moore


Who doesn't remember this magazine cover from Spring of 2008? The Dallas home of Wisteria's owners Shannon and Andrew Newsom, quite possibly interior design royalty. Andrew's mother is Lisa Newsom, founder and editor-in-chief of a little magazine called VERANDA. Shannon's mother is Houston interior designer, and shop owner, Jane Moore who is responsible for the gorgeous rooms in the Veranda feature of 2008. Jane, a Houston staple for years, is like a few other Tuesday Designer's and doesn't have a website! Can you believe it? So, without further ado:













Gorgeous, right? Hope you've found inspiration in these images, and on a slightly different topic, I'd like to congratulate two of my best bloggy friends for their upcoming magazine features. Brooke Giannetti of the amazing blog: Velvet & Linen has an 8-page feature on their Channel Islands home in the July-August issue of Veranda (coming soon!!) and Joan, who chronicles her stunning home renovation project on the uber-inspiring blog: for the love of a house just shot her whole-house feature for Renovation Style, which will be on stands (fingers-crossed!) soon.

Stop by and congratulate these two, and I'll see you tomorrow for my opinionated re-cap of the Million Dollar Decorators episode on Bravo!

4 comments:

  1. *** How interesting about the interlinking "bloodlines" (SUCH TALENTED ONES!) here! I... LOVE... THOSE... SPACES, Artie!... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!

    ONE QUESTION~ I just can't "understand" why the 2nd space, which is SOOO YUMMY, has that UNDERsized leather chair in it!... I mean, it's SOOO out of SCALE!!! What's YOUR take/read on the "why or wherefor"??????

    Thanks,
    Linda in AZ *
    bellesmom1234@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artie I remember this feature well and it is all so gorgeous!!

    Congrats to Brooke and Joan!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Be sure to enter my exciting Giveaway from the Artisans at Novica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such stunning rooms...every one of them!
    I can't wait for the recap of tonights show ;o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to your blog...oh how I wish I still had this issue. What an amazing house. Thanks for sharing it with us once again.
    Love my subscription to you so far!
    Karen at Garden, Home and Party

    ReplyDelete