Saturday, March 3, 2012

LOVE ... A Great Deal

cross bottles
Cross Bottle Guy (AKA - Me) Cross Bottles

You're likely to see a version of this, or a "reminder" as I like to call it, several times over the next few days. That's because I want to make sure that you have every opportunity in the world to head over to my site for my art http://crossbottleguy.blogspot.com and pick up one of my handmade works for HALF OFF the regular price.

This sale has a short shelf life, though. When the weekend is up - so is the sale. So head over to http://crossbottleguy.blogspot.com BEFORE Monday, March 5, 2012, and take a gander at the selection you can score at prices that are 1/2 off, but 100% unbeatable!

And as a bonus, if you buy a bottle between now and Monday, March 5, 2012, I'll put your name in a drawing to win a $100 gift certificate from Cross Bottle Guy on your next purchase! That's a great deal - one you can pass along to a friend or relative! Afterall, CBG bottles make EXCELLENT gifts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so thank you for leaving them!