Sunday, December 22, 2013

LoveFeast Shop


I love LoveFeast shop. I love their velvet pumpkins, and have three sets, which I used in the barn ... but what I wanted to share with you these:


Yes, I can hear you oohing and ahhing right now! When I saw these on their website, I knew they were the perfect accessory for the barn because of their juxtaposition of rough and refined. Made from lucite, the antlers come as a pair, one mule deer antler and one white tail antler.


Perfect on a coffee table, a dresser, anything near a window ... separated or together like these (or mine), these antlers are the perfect accessory and would fit seamlessly into any home. So, if you're looking for something gorgeous ... something unique ... something shiny ... something absolutely amazing ... take a good long look at the LoveFeast shop, the antlers, their pumpkins, and everything else they offer! You won't be disappointed! 

1 comment: