Sunday, February 9, 2014

Decorating with Amazon - GREAT Deal on Rugs!

I've tooled around Amazon for a while and I found some great rugs I had to share with you because I know how many of you are looking for a good deal on rugs - aren't we all? Amazon has some amazing bargains and the things that they sell .. it's a veritable playground for people decorating on a budget. Take for instance, this rug:





Can you believe that this is only $109.99 for an 8x10? Yeah! I know! I could work a whole room around this rug. I'd probably layer it over a slightly larger jute or seagrass rug. Amazon has some great prices on jute, too! 


Can you believe it? 10x14 for less than $230? Over hardwood, layer the jute first, and then the $109.99 wool rug to anchor any seating arrangement - a dining room, living room, even a bedroom. So, there you have it ... great bargains I really wanted to share. Short post today - lots going on around here. More about that later. 

Oh, and it's the last week to vote for Color Outside the Lines! 


And please remember to vote for Color Outside the Lines now - February 12th for Best Writing on a Design Blog for the 2014 Design Bloggers Hall of Fame Awards. Read the full post here, or click here to submit your ballot! 

6 comments:

  1. Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog Cccam Server and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the final half I take care of such information much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very long. Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Amazon? That opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post. I just ordered one of the two blue wool rugs that are left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Online shops always has great deals to offer. You just have to be patient when looking for a rug that suits your room. However, the beauty of the rug will be wasted when it’s not properly cleaned. It’s highly recommended to trust expert cleaners when you want to maintain a classy-looking rug. :) --> Stephanie Wilkins

    ReplyDelete