Friday, August 22, 2014

Space to Fill - Vol 1. Issue 3

I'll be missing the creature comforts of home next week, while I travel for work. This weekend is jam packed with all sorts of responsibility from fitness, to design, to civic, to being a good husband. With all the hustle and bustle, I needed a bit of rest and peace ... and I found it in the pictures below. I hope you do too!
 
Happy Weekend!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.
All images sourced from Pinterest
(All interior shots - design by Rose Tarlow)

6 comments:

  1. Love these photos!! Just gorgeous!!!! I do love your blog -- what great postings!!

    Cheers! Jan at Rosemary Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite blogposts ever! A feast for the eyes! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glamorous room! I love all of the furniture, so beautiful. I love all of your accent pieces too, great job!
    modern-home-designed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a second! Did I misunderstand?? Hey Artie? Aren't these your wonderful eye selections from "Pinterest"? You did not design these rooms?

    I think there is a misunderstanding here!

    (but you could have designed them!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first picture looks awesome . Thanks guy .

    ReplyDelete