Thursday, August 28, 2014

Space to Fill = Vol 1. Issue 4

I'm back from a few days of working in upstate New York. I've taken on some commercial design projects lately, and while they are not nearly as creative as residential design can sometimes be, they pay the bills and give me a new arena to play in.

However, the time away most certainly has further fueled my desire for a weekend away from the chaotic hustle and bustle of my life, and the long Labor Day weekend seems like the perfect time to do just that.

As I dream about the trip, short as it may be, I can't help but be floated to locales I either can't afford or can't afford the significant time away from reality to visit with any real intention to soak it all in. Thankfully though, I know you all appreciate a good photo just as much as I do ... and without further ado, let's all take a 'Calgon' moment, and absorb a much needed break from the day ...



 
 
 



 
 






 
Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.
All images sourced from Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your site through Rough Luxe ...each and every photo more beautiful than the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking spanking . Great thanks for shared this post on public .

    ReplyDelete