Thursday, October 2, 2014

Space to Fill Vol 3. Issue 1

Happy October!

How many of you have wished that you had nothing better to do than lay in bed all day long, resting and spending time with your thoughts? No one relying on you for food or attention or to play chauffer, just you, the remote, and a fluffy down comforter?

Well, that's been on the forefront of my mind for weeks now, so today, I figured that the first Space to Fill post for October should be beautiful beds and bedrooms ... if I can't actually lay in mine I might as well share some of my favorites with all of you!

Enjoy!
 
 



 

 
 
 

 
 
All Images Sourced from Pinterest


6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful canopies! It would be so prety to just lay in bed all day beneath any of them! Great share!
    xo. Leslie
    Segreto Finishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never in my life spent an entire day in bed. Even when I am deathly ill I drag myself to the sofa!!! LOL...I would love to call any of those bedroom my own....each one of them is soooooo fabulous!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love canopies, so romantic and dreamy. I think we might be tempted to put one in our master bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My canapie bed is the pride of my house. It was the first piece of furniture I bought. Pine with Queen Anne legs it really is lovely. I draped it with white sheers under off white linen curtains to the floor, White sheets and pillow cases finish this marvel and I love it. Anyone with reservations about this kind of investment I can only encourage you to go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love a good canopy.
    The bedroom (3rd from last) with the moody dark walls is stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  6. How blowingly these bedroom decoration . Looking spanking , thanks .

    ReplyDelete