Monday, April 3, 2017

Cross Bottle Guy


A tiskit, a tasket, what's in your Easter basket? 

The cross bottle studio has been pretty busy these last few weeks, creating new and fun cross bottles for all of our Cross Bottle Guy collectors. If you're interested in seeing some of the new bottles, simply click on the picture above, or here to be redirected to the website

A few of my favorite ... 


When I was in Florida over Christmas break, I found this beautiful bottle while antiquing in Jacksonville. It was a one in a lot of 10 that I purchased that were found during a diving expedition in the Atlantic ocean. The salt staining on the side of the bottle is so unique and beautiful, I couldn't wait to work with them.


I had such a limited quantity of these cat eye crystals that I hesitated using them - but I was able to locate more of them this past weekend at an antique shop in Cleveland! I was so excited I think I literally jumped up and down.

Here's the good news for those of you who are shopping for Easter lovelies ... from now until Friday, April 7, 2017 all of the bottles on the site will ship for FREE via Insured USPS Priority Mail. So, it's the perfect time to save a little money while starting or adding to your Cross Bottle Guy collection, just in time for Easter!

Take a look, and tell your friends! 

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at all of your cross bottles, and they are unique and beautiful!! I would love to own one, but shipping to Italy is challenging, at the very best. I love how you highlight their beauty with your mad photography skills.

    ReplyDelete