Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Venture ...

We are attempting to jump feet first into a change that is quite big. It means some liquidating, some buying, some reorganizing, and some moving ... the latter being the most important. I'm happy to tell you all what I'm talking about ... when I can rest assured of it's reality. Until then however, I do need to use the blog to catalog all of my thoughts and ideas of what I'd like to see in the change.

I hope you can all bare with me through this ... I could use pinterest, but why not get your thoughts along the way?

Today: Outdoors
































As you can tell - Japanese boxwoods and pebbles are on my list. Anyone have any other inspiration photos to share? All of these were from pinterest ... tomorrow, Chicken Coops!

7 comments:

  1. I have gone to heaven briefly through your photos..I am busy at work so will look forward to a long long look later today! Can't wait to discover your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be buying an estate in England, somewhere near the Queen's home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're moving to the French countryside to raise chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can talk about chicken coops...my son just built one on his property...but that's for tomorrow.
    Best...Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Artie, I am so happy for you! Look forward to more pix of your dreams in the making:)
    Rebecca P. from TX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this site..Its nice and it gave us lots of ideas.. Thanks for sharing great info. about home products.
    drain cleaning, CO

    ReplyDelete