Friday, May 30, 2014

Our Backyard Round Garden

Well, things are finally starting to slow down around here, and the light at the end of the tunnel is a view into the relaxing round garden at CDLV instead of the train. I've got a garden party tomorrow, the Lewiston Tour of Homes the following weekend, and then one big push with my gorgeous cross bottles, and then I am done! I can get back into the groove of blogging and sharing my changes and additions with all of you! There have been plenty! Til' then, know that I'm still here - and I haven't forgotten you - please don't forget me! 

See you soon! 


3 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear you are busy and productive, and I look forward to seeing all the work you have done. Until then...
    Best,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it Artie....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your round garden looks beautiful! I hope you will be able to relax and enjoy it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so thank you for leaving them!