Monday, June 9, 2014

Almost Normal ...

Lewiston Tour of Kitchens and Homes 2014 Client

Well, the weekend is over - and so goes another year of the Lewiston Tour of Kitchens. This year, I had the ultimate pleasure of not only working on a new house, but making a fabulous friend with the beautiful homeowner and her family. We had a great time, and while we were not voted Best of Show, I have to say that it was one of the most worthwhile experiences of my time with the Lewiston Tours. 

This house marks my retirement from the organization, freeing up my winters and summers to work on my own projects, both at home and for other clients. More photos to come ... but as I wind down the weekend with the beginning of the "work" week, I wanted to touch base and tell all of you that things are almost back to normal ... more posts coming soon! 


5 comments:

  1. If you are looking rugs for your home, there are different types and design of rugs. We are providing online rugs at affordable Prices

    Modern Rugs Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,really, might as well go out with a bang! How could you possibly top last Christmas, anyway?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This room decoration is excellent specially the sofa . Like your article also .

    ReplyDelete