Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Space to Fill - Vol 2. Issue 1

Well, happy Labor Day (belated) and end of summer to all of you who are already starting to feel the change. I remember, growing up in Texas, Labor Day only signaled the beginning of school, for summer seemed to last well into October. Here, however, the seasons really do begin to change in the beginning of September. The sun sets a little earlier, the nights are a little colder, the trees and flowers put out the last of their fruit and bloom, and the wonders of fall begin.

I know you're all probably longing for summer to stay, and there's a part of me that does too, but today, with this Space to Fill, now in it's second volume due to our September change, I'm celebrating the coming of my favorite season/s, Autumn into Fall.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.
All images sourced from pinterest.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I'm a fall lover and it's always exciting to pack away the bright colours of summer and bring in the rich hues of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images Artie ..... thank you! The leather oxfords remind me of the ones my husband wore as part of his 'going away ensemble' ..... would you believe fourty-three years ago come Sept. 11th and proof that fashion does go in cycles. LOL! -Brenda-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss fall in New York so much! Here in Texas it is still hot.......beautiful pictures. Beautiful country!
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall…the only thing I dread is the NY winter that follows! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful fall inspiration!!!! It will be very hot here for a few more weeks before we see any fall like weather. I can hardly wait to open the windows and smell the fresh air :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, this post actually made me look forward to fall. Dang, but I do love plaid!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. I am so looking forward to the colorfest to be upon us soon. Alaina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking awesome to see these photographs here .

    ReplyDelete