Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving

Norman Rockwell - Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving is a very special one, it's the first that I get to spend with sweet, sweet Tyler and his family. While that means I won't be able to spend the day with my own family, scattered across the country like a dandelion's last wish, I am very thankful for the open and gracious arms of which his family has welcomed me to their home, their table, and their lives. 

I hope you have a beautiful day, one filled with joy and deliciousness, and the sort of heart swelling happiness that only comes from laughter and togetherness. Know that I am thankful for each of you, and the satisfaction that your support of this blog has brought to my life. Who'da thunk - 9 years, and still kicking. 

Best wishes to you all,
A

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing more important than giving our best effort, all of the time. On an exam day, a good effort means that students attempt everything, even if that means they need to come back at lunch or after school. Show a work ethic, students, and you will not only do better on the test....you will do better in every aspect of your life.Abcya || kizi games || abcya4 games

    ReplyDelete